Enter your keyword

Master Policy

Get the liability coverage you need

Please add your name to the form below and click "Send."   You will be auto-enrolled in the Master Policy.

By checking the box below, you understand that Master Policy only provides you with liability coverage in the event you cause a loss to your unit. No personal contents coverage is provided under the Master Policy. If a loss occurs that damages or destroys your personal goods, your landlord is not liable. Theft of your items is also not covered. If you prefer to obtain both liability and personal contents coverage, select Renters Insurance. See policies for details.

I agree